Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Introduction

I have been helping to plan my sister in-law's wedding and I have attend close to 25 weddings or major functions in the last few years. I know how hard wedding planning can be so I thought I would share useful information about the places we have visited.
.
I love in Bergen County, NJ but my husband's family is spread out across the New York City and Long Island areas.
Most of the places we have visited are in these areas.
This blog is to share reviews of halls and restaurants in the NJ/ NY City Areas.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all this info! I'm planning a wedding now and with all the possible places to visit, the venues you wrote about definitely helped me out. For some reason, pricing info for venues is harder to find than I would have expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did your sister-in-law wind up getting married? I'm trying to plan my daughter's now and we are visiting all the same places!

    ReplyDelete